We deliver Worldwide through our courier partners
- UK : FEDEX Tracked Service FREE SHIPPING For Orders Over £ 35.00 | Delivery time: 1-3 days
- UK : FEDEX Tracked Service £ 4 For Orders Bellow £ 35.00 | Delivery time: 1-3 days
- INTERNATIONAL : FEDEX Tracked Service $ 9.90 For All Orders | Delivery time: 2-4 days
- A signature is required upon receipt of goods
- We are unable to leave a parcel unless prior arrangements have been made
- We do not deliver on bank holidays
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation
- Delays may be caused by external influences
- I Love Lola will process and ship your order within 24hs of receiving it.
- Once the order has been dispatched, a tracking code will be sent to your registered email address.
- Courier will contact you to your telephone number to confirm delivery time.
- Package will be delivered at the arranged time and a signature will be required upon receipt of goods
- If the delivery is not possible (customer don't answer phone, not available, ecc), then the courier will attempt twice again in the following days before returning the goods to I Love Lola team.
- In this case of failed delivery, I Love Lola team will contact you and offer you pick up or schedule a new delivery.
I Love Lola insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for all goods delivered. Once signed and goods passed to you, at this point the responsibility for your purchase transfers to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by I Love Lola and transfer of responsibility in the same way as specified above.
International Duties and taxes (Paid)
International orders are exclusive of duty and custom charges. Depending the custom rules import duties could be charged or not.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.